LCP Guidance Section
LCP W1-MW14 Frame Work Agreement
The London Construction Programme W1 – MW14 Major Works Contractors Framework is a multiple lot managed framework for use by London Commissioning Organisations, which is set up and managed by Haringey Construction Strategic Procurement Team.
The LCP W1 – MW14 framework contains 30 separate lots, across three separate Value Bands and covers general construction works ranging from £100,000 to £999,999, to £10,000,000 plus for more complex construction related works across the London region and surrounding areas.
The Lots are split by works areas (Housing, and Education and Others) and offers perspective users of the framework and excellent opportunity to achieve a Value for Money outcome for all construction related projects within the London Region.
- How to access the Frameworks (PDF)
- LCP Brief User Guide (PDF)
- LCP Introduction to the User Guide (PDF)
- LCP Major Works Framework Brochure (PDF)
- LCP Major Works Framework Agreement Contractor List (PDF)
- Major Works framework type of works covered (PDF)
- List of public bodies who can use Major Works framework (PDF)
- Map of London Sub regions in the Major Works Framework (PDF)
- Step by Step Guide (PDF)
- Project Initiation Guidance Notes (PDF)
- OJEU Notice