Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for Minor Works
In July 2019 the LCP launched its Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for the provision of Minor Works projects to be utilised by public sector members of LCP and other public sector organisations in London and surrounding home counties.
The works projects procured under the DPS are wide and varied and cover all aspects of construction, including:
- Carpentry & joinery
- Cleaning & Clearance
- Energy Efficiency
- Fencing & Gates
- General Construction Multi Trade
- Heating, gas appliances & installations
- Modern Methods of Construction
- Painting & decorating
- Plasterwork & other finishes
- Principal Contractor
- Specialist treatment
- Wall, floor, tile & sheet finishes
The DPS’ for Minor Works and Construction, Estates and Property professional services complements the LCP Major Works Framework.
How do Suppliers apply to join the DPS?
- Suppliers wishing to join the DPS for Minor Works DPS can do so by clicking HERE.
- Please then scroll down to London Construction Programme and select ‘sign up’
- All relevant documentation including Entry Guides can be found by clicking ‘2 categories to view’ and selecting Minor Works.
How do LCP Members access the Minor Works DPS?
Members wishing to access LCP DPS can do so by contacting LCP@haringey.gov.uk
Duration of the DPS
The Minor Works DPS went live on July 29th 2019 and will run for an initial term of 7 years with an option to extend on a rolling 12-month basis for a further period of up to 5 years.
DPS for Minor Works Training Section
Please see the generic Training guides for using the LCP/ADAM platform.