LCP’s Framework Agreements offer a valuable resource to London-based commissioners of construction and facilities management projects.
The efficiencies available from LCP Framework Agreements means projects should be delivered for lower cost, with greater ease and with greater transparency than before.
Benchmarking performance: Based on Constructing Excellence, the LCP KPI framework and specialist KPI Engine ensure optimum performance monitoring and management of each project. Aggregation of performance data from projects across London allows LCP to offer benchmarking of both client and provider performance in order to drive continuous improvement.
The intention is that by Commissioning Organisations acting in a collaborative environment is to:-
- Aggregation of effort, resource and spend
- Standardise procurement, design and delivery
- Common specifications where possible
- Share best practice
- Achieve efficiencies
- Encourage local clusters of authorities to develop work programmes to drive out efficiencies
- KPI’s to measure:
- Predictability of cost and time.