What we do
Our specialism is to design, create and maintain construction, property and estates related dynamic purchasing systems and frameworks that are accessible to our members.
Our commercial vehicles provide our members with a number of distinct benefits including instant access to suitably qualified and experienced Works Contractors and Consultants, supported by simplified and easy to use procurement processes that deliver value for money solutions for the UK tax payer.
We continually look at new ways to improve our services for our members and on offering greater opportunities to small and medium-sized enterprises as well as larger suppliers.
As a key infrastructure client in London we engage with our members, sharing pipeline information to shape the market, drive innovation, and invigorate and sustain a diverse portfolio of national, regional and local suppliers.
Developing a competitive environment enables us to support effective supplier delivery to help ensure our members’ performance and affordability needs are met.
We pride ourselves in working towards high levels of member satisfaction by helping our members to:
- Deliver tangible targeted efficiency savings
- Reduce construction and external consultancy costs
- Deliver projects on time, within budget and to the required quality
- Reduce risk
- Support sustainability and drive innovation in construction
- Support the capture and implementation of central and local initiatives (e.g. Air Quality. SME’s and Apprenticeships)
- Reduce contractual disputes, claims and litigation
In developing new commercial vehicles such as the new Major Works Framework and Dynamic Purchasing systems, we work closely with the construction market place, London and surrounding Home Counties public sector organisations and the National Association of Construction Frameworks to measure and improve performance and best practice in Construction.