The London Construction Programme Major Works Framework
The MW19 framework went live in July 2019 and is available for use by local authorities and other public sector organisations, within London and the Home Counties, for construction projects ranging from £1m plus.
The framework is to be used by LCP Members for a period of 5 years across the following categories:
1 – Housing and Residential
2 – Education and Leisure
3 – Capital projects
4 – Historical and Heritage
5 – Highway and Public Realm
See the list of the Contractors on the LCP Major works framework.
See the list of MW19 lots and Scope of Works.
Benefits of the Major Works Framework for LCP Members
- Drive excellence, relevance & value:
- The Framework contains high quality contractors with proven track records of delivering across several specialities across the five categories
- Rigorous contractor selection criteria and KPI monitoring to help improve quality, value for money and Health & Safety standards
- The Framework is simple to use and is extremely flexible with all manner of construction projects
- Competitive Framework Levy of 0.5% to contractors
- 0.1% rebate for Members who spend £20million or more on Projects executed under the LCP Framework in the preceding financial year
Benefits of the Major Works Framework for Contractors
- Accessible to SME’s and Local Suppliers.
- The framework provides greater clarity for Public Sector organisations on the breadth of sectors and works covered.
- The framework is flexible with light touch EOIs, sifting briefs preceding mini-competition and also direct call-offs.
- User friendly with an expectation of it being the first choice of a construction framework by public sector organisations with projects within London and home counties.
- Management levy of 0.5% which is extremely competitive.